Keeping gutters clear and clean is an important part of home maintenance. A blocked gutter or down pipe can cause costly damage to a property, something we at See-throo appreciate all too well. We offer a top notch Hampshire gutter cleaning service that ensures this will never happen to you.
When customers ask us how often their gutters need cleaning, we recommend it be done at least once a year. However, it really does depend on a few things which include if homes are surrounded by trees or if there's a lot of moss on a roof, in which case gutters need cleaning more often to keep things flowing as they should. The sort of tiles on a roof can also impact the amount of debris that ends up in a gutter, something that's worth bearing in mind.
At See-Throo, we offer a basic gutter cleaning service and a comprehensive gutter cleaning service.
Our basic gutter cleaning service includes the following:
- Clearing gutters and downpipes of all debris.
- Flushing gutters and downpipes with water to ensure water can run freely.
- We provide “before and after” photos on request.
Our comprehensive gutter cleaning services include the following:
- Clearing gutters and downpipes of all debris before washing them down to get them looking as good as new.
- Flushing gutters and downpipes with water to ensure water runs freely.
- Clean fascia boards and soffits.
- Check for broken and/or damaged brackets, joiners and bends before offering a full report on the cost of replacing items (cost may vary).
- Ensure water flows away from the property.
An excess of moss and algae is unsightly which affects the overall appeal of a property. On top of this, any damage caused by a blocked gutter or down pipe is not covered by household insurance making it a costly affair to get things put right.
At See-throo, we'll make sure this never happens and our gutter cleaning services will breathe new life into your gutters so they look as good as the day they were installed so that water runs freely keeping moisture away from exterior walls.